Looking for an investment opportunity? Take a look at this property currently set up as two flats , first floor 1 bedroom flat and the ground floor is a 2 bedroom bringing in an approximate income of £14300 p.a
The property is pre- tenanted and is based in a quiet Cul de sac in Marston Green, close to local schools, shops , and transport links – including Marston Green Train station, M42 and Birmingham Airport.
The property comprises of :
Lounge 3.81m (12’6") x 3.68m (12’1") Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Hallway Doors to:
Kitchen 3.86m (12’8") max x 2.66m (8’9") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, Boiler, various plug sockets, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 2.89m (9’6") x 2.84m (9’4") Double glazed window to rear, radiator,various plug sockets.
Bedroom 2 Double glazed window to side, radiator, various plug sockets
Bathroom Fitted with three-piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC.
First Floor Landing Radiator, stairs.
Entrance to Upstairs Double glazed Window and Entrance door to front, radiator, Stairs.
Lounge 3.95m (12’11") x 2.00m (6’7") 0.21m
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator,various plug sockets.
Bathroom Fitted with three suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 3.83m (12’7") x 1.92m (6’4") fitted with a range of base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, two double glazed windows to rear, various plug sockets, Boiler.
Bedroom 3 3.81m (12’6") x 3.09m (10’2") Two skylights, radiator, various plug sockets
Outside space Good size garden to the rear of the property split into two areas, with two access gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BLACK AND WHITE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.